Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Journal Pt. 1

This is part one of "The Journal" series. I keep a so called journal full of ideas, random thoughts, and pieces of stories. This series is the online posting of the entries in my little writing project as I call it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From the time I was born almost I knew I was special. I know you are wondering how a baby can know something like that. I was never a baby. I sprang to life from my mother's womb with all the knowledge I would ever need to know. Like all those who are special I learned to tell my meeds to others more capable than myself early on. How my parents could speak the language of the high I will never know, but they must have because when I talked they did what I wanted.

After a few years I decided to repress the knowledge so that life would be more fun and more of a challenge.

-------------------

You ever watch a movie that was supposed to be one thing and it turned out to be another? That just happened to me. I choose the comedy genre and pick one title that I have never seen right before bed. I figure I would go to bed a light heart but no; the movie has only a little bit of comedy in it and the rest was sad and dramatic. It made me cry more than I laughed.

I guess sometimes we don't get what we ask for. But you got to keep trying.

-------------------

Sleep can be a tempting siren or an elusive creature like Nessie.
-
Music proves that all people have souls.
-
If homosexuality is wrong and unnatural as well as a sin before God then why has it been around for all of creature history?
-
Mankind is a mystery but not the greatest one around.
-
Love is what helps us forget the clock of life.
-
Do something everyday that you haven't done before. Even if it is just watching a new movie.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment