Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Journal Pt. 2

I saw life begin. As always it starts with a burst of energy and a flood of life. It evolves and grows by the day, by the hour, by the second and no one really stops to enjoy it. Everyone on this world started with a big bang of one kind or another. Each one causes ripples just like those starts we all like to marvel at. We think of the stars as amazing miracles why can't we think of each other that way? I turn away only those who can not be trusted with my own miracle. I watch everyone else and embrace who they could be. I don't hate anyone. I dislike them or i could be disappointed or angry and I might say the words; but I have never and I hope to never hate someone totally it would be a sin in my eyes since people can evolve and change. I just decide not to see it as it happens if they can not be trusted.

-----------------------------

Every story that the mind comes up with is actually its own universe that we can tap into for a little bit at a time. Writer's block is a temporary or permanent restriction of our access to that universe. Just think about it. A world where magic is real. A world that never had the Druids killed off. A world where vampires and werewolves exist. It is hard to believe that some of these worlds and outcomes exist but if you keep an open mind and a kind heart anything can happen. Our day dreams for our own lives are even in this same category. I myself have thought about becoming a famous singer or actress. In alternate universes it really did happen. Weirdly inspiring is it not?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment