Friday, February 4, 2011

A little update, talk of writing, and a hello

So, I am no longer writing to the unknown void. I have a follower! Thank you for following and I hope you enjoy the things that I end up talking about.


So, I have been reading a lot of Twilight fan fiction despite the fact that I don't like the original books. In fact the original books I believe are a bad thing for young girls to be reading considering the abusive relationship between Bella and Edward. I could go on and on about it but I frankly can't get the energy to rant about something I don't care about very much. However, the fan fiction writers make the characters awesome. I am of course mostly reading Bella with Alice, Leah, or Rosalie. I also find great joy when they talk mess about Edward. LOL


I have been listening to Pandora radio. I figured out that besides not having good friends and fun people to talk to the lack of music was contributing to my mood being in the dumps most of the time. Now, I am music on again 90% of the time and I feel better.


I've written a few lines of different dialog or story ideas. I want to sit down and write a story that has a futanari character in it. That is a japanese word.


Anyway, I'm going to go read some more. I'm about to start "Fire's Angel" by: ManaMila on fanfiction.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment