Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love at first sight

You know that feeling when you look at someone for the first time and your whole body freezes, you forget to breathe, and your heart starts to race? I want to feel like that again. It's been years since that has happened to me. The last time was in high school. We had a student teacher for American Government class. She walked in and I stopped thinking, breathing, my heart sped up. I was completely enthralled by her. I would make up questions to ask after class just so I could talk to her and be around her just a little longer. I think she knew I had a crush but she was professional about it thank goodness. She had her cop boyfriend come in and talk to the class. I wonder if they are married now.


*shrug* These are the things I think about late at night when there is nothing better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment