Friday, January 7, 2011

Been reading...

I have been reading quite a bit. I do that a lot but now that I am reading some original fiction I have decided to share the ones I like with both you my readers and my YouTube viewers. I might even hold on to some of my so called reviews for when I start doing my Podcast on iTunes. Anyway, I have read two stories so far tonight from beginning to end.


This story is an awesome mixture of sci-fi and friendship. I told the author when I e-mailed them that it reminded me of a mixture of "Matrix", the Fallout video game series, and Cyber Punk. The story is fast paced but well written. You don't get to find out too much detail about the main character backgrounds but the rest of the story is so well done that I didn't really care that much about it. It is safe to read a work or school. I would recommend this story to people who like to read about strong female characters and sci-fi.



This story is set in a modern day time period. There is lesbian romance and some steamy scenes in it that I wouldn't recommend reading if you are under 18 or some where in public. However, the story is set in a small town and is about two women who haven't talk to each other since high school. I don't want to give too much away. This story has everything in it; Comedy, Drama, Romance, and even a little mention of action in it.



Take a gander at the stories if you'd like. I liked them very much myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment