Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Emotional fear, personality flaws, and a friends sister

I'm not sure what I should title this post as. I thought about The Set-Up but that hasn't actually happened yet. I have a friend. He and I are kinda close though we haven't been friends long... about a year maybe a little more than that. Anyway, He and I were talking on the phone when the topic of his sister came up. I don't remember how we got to her as a topic to tell you the truth but it was an interesting conversation to say the least.


His sister is good looking in the physical sense but it is what he has been telling me about her personality, likes, dislikes, and the like that has me wanting to meet her and take her out on a date. I was teasing him with that truth but he got back at me with a vengeance. You see both himself and his wife think that she and I would make a good match. I'm not so sure especially when there is better looking, physically speaking, people out there who also want to date her.


You see this is where my personality flaws start to really show. I have a self image/self confidence problem most of the time. Especially when it comes to women that I think just might be out of my league. Combine that with barely dating for eleven years and the Brennan like emotional fear thing, "Bones" reference, and most people steer clear of me quite quickly.


I don't know how I could be so forthright and open with so many other things and yet be so afraid of opening up emotionally. *shrug* Of course I am some what counting the eggs before they're hatched but my brain wouldn't stop analyzing things until I started writing all this down. I'm weird like that. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment