Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's 3am...

I went to bed at 10:30pm and proceeded to toss and turn enough that I decided to read for a little while. That little while turned into four or five hours. I really dislike this period of time every month. Anyway, I think I am going to try my hand at writing something until I get too tired to think and then go pass out. Nothing detailed or involved just a rough draft of something that I can flesh out later. I think that might be what has been wrong. I have been trying to use other more normal methods to write. You know making a time line, naming and fleshing out the characters before hand, all that jazz. Some how I think that by doing that I am actually setting myself up to fail because the story can ebb and flow or change. The frame is too ridged for the way my brain works I guess.

I hope you guys out there in the internets are having a good New Year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment