Sunday, January 9, 2011

Podcast details

Found out while doing some research today that I will have to wait a little while before I am able to put my podcast onto the internets. I have to have a website with an rss feed for them to be picked up by iTunes. Of course I could go with something like Podbean but when I read the fine print on their website I learned that by using there service I am authorizing them to use my intellectual property in any way they wish to in promoting the site and such. There is no way that I am going to do that. So I have to wait until March and then register a domain and set up a website for myself. All in all this is a good thing because I can now link my YouTube videos, my Pocasts, and my Blog posts all to the same page. It won't cost too much a month to pay for such a thing and I think the long term benefits out way the monetary costs.

On the bright side I can still record my Podcast until then as long as I don't make note of the date within the audio. Which means once I start everything up I will have a leg up a bit on having some content ready. Also I can put the art work I really like up onto the web site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment